Specialist for Pto. Andratx & South-West
français dansk Español

Deutsche Version English Website Русский Nederlands

Home our services for you properties Mallorca Guide Property-Search Contact us
Mallorca - Domizil
our Know-how for your benefit
last update: 1/2008
The Tarjeta de Residencia (Residence Document):
If a person stays in Spain for longer than 3 months a residence permit becomes compulsory. Applications will have to submit at the Department for Foreign Affairs (residing at the State Police) one month after entering the country. Apart from identity document and copy thereof the following documents are required:
a. For employees: Work contract, evidence of work
b. Employers/sole proprietor: trading permission
c. Dependants of a family: documents that provide proof of relation/marriage. Permanent residence of the working individual.
d. Pensions/person without a profitable income - proof of sufficient funds or pension

Mallorca Office: Pto. Andratx, C/ Esparaguera 20 - Urb. Can Borras •   Tel: +34 630 826 124   Privacy